British owned IT To Go – Computer Services provides a range of Information Technology Services designed for home & business productivity. From sales & support to expert installation, outsourcing and implementation to hosted solutions, we have it all.
Founded in 2005 in Doncaster, in order to help companies with their IT solutions. Our initial focus was on providing complete information technology solutions for companies. In response to customer needs – and in order to fully cover the range of IT services.
Today, from our base in Doncaster we deliver the most comprehensive suite of managed IT services, to small and medium-sized businesses. Hence our proven service portfolio meets the varying needs of customers with implementation services or complete outsourced and Hosted IT solutions. Our known Quality Service allows us to provide all our customers with an efficient, seamless and worry-free support.
However, we are very much a service-based company and don’t just want to sell a Device without offering the support before, during and after the sale. Similarly, no matter how big or small the problem, the same standard of service will apply. By providing a good quality service at the right price, We aim to remain Doncaster’s number one IT support provider.
In addition to this we work hard to provide a high level of customer care using the latest technology did you know you can now order online and collect in-store minutes later. We can remotely dial into our clients to fix issues faster without the need for a site visit!
IT To Go is Local Business which opening in 2005, with 10 years IT experience businessman Steve decided to take on the challenge of running his own business. Providing computer support to home and business & local government clients.
After launching his business, IT To Go in 2005 offering IT support to individuals and local businesses in their homes and place of work Steve fast outgrew his home office.
We grew so fast at this point and in 2006 I decided to buy a very small shop in Doncaster, Town Centre.Owner, Steve
This unit was sadly too small and fast outgrown so in 2008 we bought a newer unit out of the town centre. This allowed us to have a High Street location in Hatfield.
But as we were still expanding rapidly we needed a larger unit again so we then moved again in 2014 taking on 2 new members for our team. To our new site in Dunscroft. This now means we have a large repair room and sales floor to stock a large range of new, used and reconditioned technology.
But fast forward to today 15 years on and, this year we are looking to grow the business and expand further into the Yorkshire area selling online and in-store.
But did you know we now supply to a large client base over the country not just locally with a host of products and services, so if you know someone who would love our business let them know! 🙂
Is to remain a thriving, stable and professional company, which is nationally recognized. For creating quality ICT solutions and building strong relationships with partners and clients – who enjoy working with us in an environment of integrity, trust and recognised achievement.
To provide quality ICT solutions to clients in the public, business and private sectors, including education, local government, charities and the healthcare market.
Our mission statement has always been the same its really simple.“We don’t just want to sell you a new PC, we want to support you ALL the way.”
Reasons to use IT To Go – Computer Services:
- Visit our Doncaster based Computer Shop and Repair Centre.
- Buy online at our online shop open 24/7.
- VAT Registered
- Collection service at your home, business or office.
- Video call estimates, and Technical support.
- Helpdesk support.
- Drop and Collect service with no contact.
- Click and collect service.
- 98.9% of our customers would use us again!
- All major credit & debit cards accepted
- Largest independent Computer Store in Doncaster
- Fully insured business
- Ltd Company
- Business accounts now available (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Degree trained technical staff
- No premium rate support lines
- If we can source the parts we will be able to repair it
- All repairs come with a receipt for your piece of mind
- Own premises meaning we are here for the long term
- No job to small for us to help you
- Small businesses need your help to survive, we strive to do our best at all times to make sure we provide you with a great service
- Price match promise before you buy, on all our Products & Services
- Highest level of customer care at all times
- A fully established business, not working from our garage or spare room
- Over 22 years of I.T. experience
- We are proud to support many local charities, groups & events
Want to know more about our business and keep up to date with our latest news and information so check out our great Blog packed full of useful information which can be accessed by clicking here!
If you have an IT-related problem you need help with please contact us!