IT To Go – Computer Services engineers take the hassle away from buying new desktops or laptops or replacing your existing systems, by helping you select the hardware and software, performing the computer setup and configuration, installing a network and connecting your computers to your network.
You don’t need to worry, as we will take responsibility for the entire IT project and will ensure that your office relocation is robust, reliable and efficient, saving you time and money and allowing you to concentrate on other aspects of your business move.
How Can We Help?
Setting up a new personal computer for the first time can be very intimidating. While computers have gotten a lot easier to use overall, those first moments of ownership can be incredibly difficult. We can make sure that everything is connected properly and that the computer is working correctly.
We can install your new computer in your home or office anywhere in the South Yorkshire area. We recommend that you call us before your computer arrives so that we can discuss the things you’ll want to do to be prepared. If you have bought a computer from us we will discuss if you need us to help with setup when you purchase the equipment.
We can help set up in the following ways:
- Purchase the IT equipment and software
- Install and set up the computer network
- Safely move and reinstall servers
- Setup and configure the desktop computers, tablets or laptops
- Install licensed software including Microsoft products and security software
- Offer on-going support (remote or onsite)
- Demonstrate how to use the system
- Connect the computers to your company network and the internet
Still, need help or want to order!
If you have a question or require any more information please feel FREE to contact us by clicking here. or call into our shop and we will be happy to help!