Many people use desktop computers at work, home, school, or the library. They can be small, medium, or large, and they usually sit on a desk. Once you add a monitor, mouse, and keyboard, you have what is typically known as a desktop computer.
Some desktop computers have a built-in monitor to save space. These are often called all-in-one desktop computers, some also come with touch screens for easy user interaction.
How Can We Help?
We can provide new and second-hand devices in the following ranges:
- Gaming PC’s
- Custom PC’s
- Rack servers
- Used PC’s/Tower’s
- Personal computer’s
- Used gaming PC’s
Don’t forget we also offer a Technology trade-in service to get exchange, trade-in or cash off your new device! for more information please click here.
With every pc/computer we offer the following:
- A free software bundle set up on your computer
- Technical support during normal office hours
- A PC that is fully assembled & thoroughly tested
- If you order an operating system it will come fully installed with the CD and license key
- We only ever use genuine products so you can rest assured you have the latest licensed software
- All necessary drivers will be installed
- Local support with no Premium calls if you have a question
- All windows updates and software updates are installed so you are ready to go
- Staff with years of IT knowledge
We can also help with :
Custom PC Repairs
Gaming PC Repairs
Also, don’t forget to see our Blog for top tips and tricks by clicking here or any topic below:
A parents guide to Fortnite
What parents need to know about screen addiction for Children and Adults
A guide for understanding Catfishing for Parents
7 Questions to start a conversation with your children about online safety
Top FREE Music Editor
Top FREE Video Editor
Still, need help or want to order!
If you have a question or require any more information please feel FREE to contact us by clicking here. or call into our shop and we will be happy to help!