Do you have a projector that’s a bit poorly? Perhaps it has stopped working altogether or works but it is displaying strange colors on the image? Alternatively, it could be making funny noises or working but not displaying an image? Whatever the problem, our projector repair department can fix it!
How Can We Help?
IT To Go engineers offer a full repair solution, so we ensure that you get the most from the equipment you purchase. Excellent turnaround times to ensure that your projector is back working with the minimum of disruption. We offer full repair and servicing facilities on all LCD, DLP, video, home theatre projectors.
If your projector needs an assessment then we will carry out the following:
1. A full diagnostics soak test and Quotation to repair the fault. This ensures that you know the final cost before any work is carried out
2. If you wish for us to arrange all the delivery and collection of your equipment we can do this for you and can provide a quotation of the cost
As with any expensive equipment, you want to send it to someone who knows what they are doing. That’s where our trained engineers come in. They have all had a minimum of 10 years experience in the repair industry and there is not much that they have not ever seen, so if anyone knows what they are doing it is our engineers!
We will diagnose the problem for you as soon as we can and supply you with a repair estimate for the work that would need to be done. Why not ring us to discuss your problem, often we can diagnosis it over the telephone and advise you on the best course of action.
Preventative Maintenance for your projectors
IT To Go offers a flexible yet comprehensive Projector Preventative Maintenance Plan. There are two choices either have the projectors regularly serviced and pay one-off charges or enter into a service agreement where all your costs are covered including preventative maintenance.
The life and performance of an LCD, Video or Data projector can be greatly extended through a periodic cleaning, as recommended by the manufacturer.
Research has shown that unchecked filters and lamps are the main areas to go wrong and reduce the life expectancy and performance of the projector, causing unnecessary downtime.
We offer a low-cost, professional projector cleaning service that can include:
- Filter cleaning
- Board replacement
- Full diagnostics check
- Lamp life report
- Strip down – clean all parts including LCD panel and filters
- Re-assemble components, check all functions
- Check the colours and contrast on the screen with pattern generation.
- Projector housing clean
- Provide engineer’s report on performance before and after service
- Optics clean (optional extra)
- Any Projector repairs
Projector Repairs are also available in-store or on-site, please call us to book an appointment.
We provide clients with peace of mind to ensure that their projector is always in optimum condition by ensuring the manufacturer recommended cleaning and maintenance are carried out periodically and correctly.
What is included:
- Remove clean and wash all filters
- Remove the top cover and check for serviceability
- Remove lamp housing and check for serviceability
- Remove the inner cover and prepare the unit for cleaning
- Clean the internal components
- Slide-out lamp housing unit
- Clean out fan
- Check the power supply to the lamp and main housing, clean power contact points
- Remove old lube, sticky caked-on varnish, and grease using special alcohol and brushes
What can we offer to you:
1. FREE in-store diagnostics on most repairs.
2. 12-month guarantee on any fault we fix.
3. Same day repairs in most cases.
4. Our technical team is fully trained and accredited so you can rest assured your device is in safe hands.
5. We fix ANY device no matter where you purchased it from even if it’s not bought from us.
6. Estimate to repair offered in most cases while you wai
7. Manufacturer approved repairs.
8. Insurance reports. t.
Still, need help or want to order!
If you have a question or require any more information please feel FREE to contact us by clicking here. or call into our shop and we will be happy to help!