We now offer a COVID Remote Support service we can safely take control of your device remotely in a safe one time connection unlike other companies we would issue a code to connect only once carry out any work and then disconnet, any further work would require a new 9 digit login code.
Visit/Post : Unit 7, Bootham Lane Ind Est, Dunscroft, Doncaster, DN7 4JU.
Call: 01302 352352
Email: [email protected]
Live Chat: Look for the chat icon in the lower-left corner.
How The Service Works
1. Call, visit us, email or live chat the shop and explain to the agent the issues you are having.
2. We will then advise the best way forward to get your item repaired.
3. If you agree to let us remote dial-in then you can pay for the items/services or if diagnostic is required then this can also be paid for.
4. You will now need to complete our online form with all your personal information. To do this please click here.
5. You will now be able to obtain your repair number for your job.
6. You will then be contacted to arrange a time and date for us to take control of your device,
7. We can then take a look and complete your request.
8. If anything else is needed to be discussed we will then get in touch or to discuss the diagnostic results.
9. We will then continue to finish any remote work this may require a few calls to you in this time and also your machine would be unavailable for use until we disconnect.
10. Your repair/diagnostic is now complete 🙂
If you need to speak with us just feel free to visit our click and collect table outside the shop or give us a call, and to see our latest opening hours and COVID information please click here or visit our Home Page.